Concrete curing cover for the strongest cure
Concrete curing is a delicate process and achieving ultimate strength in the top layer of the concrete is imperative. Transhield, long known for advanced protective cover technology, has engineered a new product: TopCure – a concrete curing cover that reduces the rate of evaporation and retains moisture resulting in greater top layer strength.
- 10’ x 250’ rolls (2,500 sf rolls)
- 25 rolls per pallet
- Individually wrapped
- 71 lbs per roll
- Meets ASTM C171
- Highly-reflective white color repels UV rays, reduces evaporation rate, and retains moisture.
- Anti-slip “grit” surface prevents slips and falls.
- Strong. Won’t tear and fall apart when removing.
- Lays flat
- Hydrating pods allow faster water absorption in the nonwoven
- pH modifier to provide best curing environment.
- No superabsorbents used; no residue left behind.
Technology Behind TopCure
|Thickness||22 mils||ASTM D1777|
|Width||120 in||ASTM D1777|
|Basis Weight||0.24 lbs/sqy 131.00 gsm||ASTM D1505|
|Puncture||15 lbs||ASTM 4833|
|Elmendorf Tear||1,178 g MD / 2.60 lbs MD (machine direction)||ASTM 1922|
|Elmendorf Tear||4,460 g CD / 9.83 lbs CD (cross direction)||ASTM 1922|
|Tensile Strength||775 psi MD / 444 psi CD||ASTM D882|
|Yield Strength||775 psi MD / 344 psi CD||ASTM D882|
|Break Elongation||500% MD / 500% CD||ASTM D882|
|Break Load||17 lbs MD / 10 lbs CD||ASTM D882|
|WVTR (water vapor transmission rate)||3.20 g/sqm/24h (37.8C/100.04F @ 100% RH)||ASTM F1249|
|Daylight Reflectance||85% opacity||ASTM E1347|